birthday fun

May 2, 2010
when it was midnight and my birthday began last monday,
sarah led me downstairs to the kitchen for a surprise cake celebration (:
earlier, hiyabel (my roommate) was freaking out because all of the grocery stores close early on sundays, so she couldn't go to one for a cake. she ended up walking into a ton of cafes and coffee shops to see if she could buy an entire cake, rather than a slice, and she found this delicious chocolate one! i. loved. it. and i love them ♥

then, during the actual day of my birthday,
we (sarah, hiyabel, chelsey and i) went out for afternoon cream tea!

things i have to say:
1. scones + clotting cream + jam will never get old to me
2. i'm newly obsessed with tea
3. i have wonderful, wonderful friends

4 comments:

  1. yay you look adorable! glad you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! you have such sweet-hearted friends. :) what a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww yay! I'm in loooove with your outfit in these tea pictures! Soooo pretty. And your hair looks wonderful! I promise I'll write you soon.. I just got back from my trip to New York. At least my letter won't be boring! haha

    ReplyDelete