celestenoche.com

September 10, 2012
food home aboutIt's finally here.

Ever since Kim recommended 4ormat (you know, way back in October), I've been working on this site. I'd add photos, switch them, edit again, forget about them for a month, etc.

And then I met Leela (more on this later), and I decided it was time to just do it. So, after a full gestation period, my photography portfolio was born. My favorite part of this whole thing is capturing people and places I love, and showing them off as my best work.

Visit here.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, that is so exciting!! Cant wait for our photoshoot!!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing. you're amazing. so much talent. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! you are truly very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the site looks awesome - you are rocking it girl!

    ReplyDelete