the violet | spring 2012

April 11, 2012
spring 2012

It's here!! I was so excited that I flipped through every page to see the collection of beautiful stories and photographs-- but I can't wait to sit down and just read through everything. This is The Violet's 1-year anniversary issue and it's so amazing to see how the magazine has grown since last year.

I have two little tutorials in the "Create" section about terrariums and messages in bottles. (You should see my desk at work right now-- it's like a greenhouse).

I hope you enjoy the issue! Now that it's here, it feels like Spring has officially begun.

create
molly's sandwich cookies
adore this tea shot
terrariums by yours truly

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Though first, how did I have no idea that you all you amazing ladies were doing this?! and second, wow. I read a bit of it but I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth into it properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such a cute post. i love the little bottle!

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Those cookies look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos as per your usual...stunning.

    ReplyDelete