#janphotoaday

January 11, 2012
january photo-a-day challenge

My twitter and instagram worlds have been inundated with Fat Mum Slim's January Photo-a-day Challenge... and I love it.

I'm sure David will be rolling his eyes whenever he reads this (he likes to remind me that my "Letter A Day" project is terribly misnamed) but I've been really good about this one. I love seeing how my breakfast compares with Katrina's or Maddy's. Or how my sky is the same but different than Johanna's or Ashlee's.

It's something simple and silly but it makes me love blogland even more.

(Psst-- it's not too late to join in! My username is extracelestial-- you know, kinda like ET.)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge!! I realized yesterday that I have taken a photo per day so far this year….I wonder if I can keep it up? It really would be a great way to look back on 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I cant get instagram on android but I'm still taking part, I love this too :)

    I love your childhood photo, you were cute and my breakfast was burgers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this is such a cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love Day 7 and day 10. I remember when you were just a little rugrat:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing it too! It's fun!! I think i might just end up doing the 366 a day project from here. =) I started following you! =) (ashleykosher)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had started this on January 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great project! loveeee it!! these photos so far are fabulous! Day 10: so cuteeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool challenge! I adore <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Project 365 app on my phone, which I intended to start Jan 1. I ended up taking a picture on Jan 3 [my bday], and that's it. I am a failure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun game! I'm sort of nosy and I like looking in on everyone else's lives.

    ReplyDelete