capbreton (la ville)

July 18, 2011
IMG_3920
IMG_3930
IMG_3941
IMG_4019
IMG_3940
IMG_3944
IMG_4016
When we weren't at the beach, the town itself was also very fun to be in. The city center was very close to our house so it was easy to walk over for some fresh baguettes or ice cream whenever we wanted. One thing that I found most surprising was the abundance of flowers (and flowerboxes) all over the city. Along the bridge, by the fountains, in front of stores. Everywhere! It reminded me how easily a few fresh flowers can brighten up your day.

6 comments:

  1. it's like a little US beach town but without all the tourist crap. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful town! i love the pictures of the docked boats, such beautiful color!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so pretty! i love being near the water and boats so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This town looks so cute, for sure an ideal place to visit :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! I'm totally going there in 2 months! Where did you stay? What did you go for? I wanna hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete