things to love {about raine's favorite things}

October 5, 2010
a list of favorites from Raine, my 3 year old niece.

travel feet (raine's edition)
1. thing to do: art projects
2. animal: doggies
3. princess: "sleepin booty"
4. sister: raiza
5: food: "hang-ga-ber" (hamburger)
6. dessert: "pop-a-scle"
7. song: "baby" by justin bieber*
8. place at home: "my woom!"
9. tv show: calliou
10. aunt: tita celeste**

*Raine can sing this entire song by heart. She begins "whoa - oh - oh - oh - oh - oh - oh... dun dun"
**She may have been saying this because I was the only aunt there at that moment.


their birthday presents are bigger than them
when we counted coins and raine thought we should take a picture together
playing in their box
A few days ago, my sister, Nina, sent me a photo of Raine's feet, mimicking my tendency to take feet photos wherever I travel. When I saw Raine's little feet in her purple mary-janes and her bunny pajamas I just about died from cuteness overload. I then thought that she'd be a great candidate for my new "things to love about { _____ }" series, because a 3 year old's perspective is one of the best things to have. Now, all I have to do is wait for Raiza to talk so she can make an appearance on here, too.

If you have a list of things to love about your city (/anything!),
feel free to send me your list with a few photos (including one of your feet!)
celeste.noche@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Ha that list is too cute!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hang-ga-ber" and "sleepin booty" Ah, that makes me laugh. I love kids. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are those little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAW That's adorable :) made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right. A three year old's perspective is definitely a good thing to keep!
    SO adorable, Celeste. Thanks for sharing her with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you guys are so cute. yay for art projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is ridiculously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these kids are so cute!! makes me miss my little nieces. Such a great idea Celeste :) Love your blog!

    xxx
    M.
    Times Like Mine

    ReplyDelete