the bermudez family

December 5, 2012
IMG_9077 Bermudez1 Untitled Bermudez2 BermudezPortraits IMG_9110 Bermudez4 Bermudez3 IMG_9346
A few months ago I realized that even though I love working for a company I support and believe in, I'd become lackluster about my own passions and my goals for myself. Mostly in the regards to photography. One Portland morning, I had tea with Leela and she reinspired me to try different genres and constantly challenge myself (along with finally posting my portfolio).

Fast forward to a Saturday in the park, with my sister and her beautiful family as my first subjects while I tried my hand at family portraiture. I've always known that I love taking photos of, well... love, but I'd always limited this concept to couples. Little did I realize that family love is a whole big 'nother kind of wonderful love that is just as heartwarming and rewarding to shoot as the other kind. Love is love. 

3 comments: