landon

December 17, 2012
Untitled landon Untitled Untitled Untitled landon Untitled
When I took these photos, Landon was only six weeks but one big baby. It was like he was growing faster than the average rate but still retaining all of his cuteness. It was heartwarming to see him simply watch his surroundings and play with Phil and Liz.

This shoot was in a home and simple for it, but I prefer them this way. I'm a friend, just visiting, and sharing a few quiet moments.

I think there's something to be said about portraits at home.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I love his expression in the second from last photo. these are lovely Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree. Portraits at home can be very very special. And you never know if you'll end up moving and where you'll end up. And the baby can say, years later: "This was my very first home, why my mommy held me and slept with me and fed me for the first weeks of my life."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. In the second to last portrait, Landon has a sort of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) look on his face.

    ReplyDelete