peach pickin'

July 9, 2012
amidst the orchard
Last weekend my family took a quick day trip inland to pick fresh fruit at some Brentwood farms. Our first, most memorable stop was at a quiet peach orchard right off the main road.

rules & trouble raine madre up raiza rimram peaches by my 13 year old nephew?
The peaches were so soft that 2-almost-3-year-old Raiza would squish the fruit as she tried to pull them off the trees. They were the sweetest, juiciest peaches I'd ever had and we ended up bringing 66 pounds home with us.

Nothing smells better than the sweet scent of peaches as you hold them close to your nose.

fuzzy

6 comments:

  1. this makes me want to go peach picking right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have been there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time it sounds like Drupal is the best blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    Also see my web site > hcg sublingual drops canada

    ReplyDelete