crown & crumpet (raiza's first tea)

January 19, 2012
the cup was almost as big as her face
off the menu
raine
scones and crumpets
itty bitty raiza
with her digital camera
celebratory
angry raiza
frosting
truer words

Unlike her big sister Raine, Raiza was a handful during her first tea (which wasn't actually tea but apple juice). I can't really blame her. If I was 2 years old and found myself in a brightly colored room with pretty objects and candy galore, I would run around wild, too.

The spilt water, the goldfish everywhere, the chase around the tea shop and the loud, occasional "HIIIIIIIII"s to the strangers behind us were well worth seeing her itty bitty fingers grasp a cup that was almost as big as her face.

8 comments:

  1. oh my! those chubby wrists are cuteness overload, i can hardly stand it. makes me miss my own little nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is precious though!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love...munch. I didn't know they served goldfish with tea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Raiza, you always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I can't get over the pictures of her adorable little hands gripping the tea cup. I am ashamed to say that I have never gone to tea. That needs to be changed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I enjoyed these :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so so adorable.

    ReplyDelete