bits of seattle

December 23, 2010
wing luke museum
a portrait by david
macarons
the original starbucks
crab pot clam chowder (on the waterfront)
uwajimaya loot
pioneer square
space needle lights
the view from our last dinner
1. Paper dangling at the Wing Luke Museum in Chinatown.
2. Waiting for my buttermilk pancakes at brunch. (David had a sandwich).
3. Pretty macarons at a French bakery by the waterfront.
4. The original Starbucks! Too bad I don't drink coffee.
5. My first Seattle clam chowder at the Crab Pot. Perfect.
6. Our haul from the gigantic Japanese market Uwajimaya. Lots of treats for friends back home.
7. Pioneer Square after Salumi/ The Police Museum and before Wing Luke.
8. Holidays lights at the Space Needle.
9. Our view at Salty's during our last night. David had his first lobster and I had my first cioppino; all while the beautiful Seattle skyline sparkled across the water.

5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go there... looks like you had a blast! Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those macarons look so delicious! all looks like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. i love the photo with all the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I love Seattle.

    ReplyDelete