the roman sky

January 24, 2010

after a series of unfortunate events, i am back a little early.

orvieto, i WILL see you before i leave italia.

after exploring the coliseum and roman forum,
wandering the city streets,
and touring the vatican museum...

photos to come, of course.

i hope your weekend is treating you well (:

ps- thank you nicole for featuring
my love story on my teacups in peony!

i think it's a wonderful project.
you can read more stories
and learn more about the project here.

and hello to my new friends!
i can't wait to get to know you.

5 comments:

  1. that first photo is amazing, and so is the 2nd one :) i love your love story!

    have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely are your photos!
    And how CUTE is your love story!
    I am such a romantic and reading that was such a great way to start my morning.
    I love love!
    :P

    <3 Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that story! SO beautiful. I hope your unfortunate events weren't TOO bad, and I can't wait to see more pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweeT! I love all your photos and the love stories is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute and great story!

    ReplyDelete