catch up

July 8, 2009
Well, it has been difficult to get internet here lately, but I finally somewhere where it's possible to upload images without waiting forever. Now I only have to wait half of forever. I don't think I can write specifically everything that has been going on lately, but here are some photos with captions that will hopefully give you a glimpse of what I've been up to. These days are going by so fast!

The Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion. When we got on the bus, I thought it was only gonna be a 20 minute bus ride. It turned out to be an hour and a half, but it was perfectly okay because the coast was so beautiful. Unlike Bay Area beaches, the Mediterranean is so blue and clear and looks like it would be comfortable to swim in.


Bottled Coke- my beverage of choice. Delicious and so cute in their mini bottles here.

The Corinth Canal on the way to Nauplion. Beautifully turquoise for some reason, and realllllly deep and narrow. Some mention of bungee jumping....


The Stadium at Epidarous. Tons and tons of steps, and here is my view from the top. The entire city-state would come together here and watch a performance. I was offered 10 Euro to go down and sing from the center, which I politely declined.

Nauplion, my favorite city so far. A beautiful little coastside town.

Hadley swimming during our first day there.


Trees along the port walk.


Biking our last day in Nauplion. As you can see, one side of the path, but what you can't see, is that the other side of the path is the ocean.

We left Nauplion a few days ago and went to Sparta, and we're now in Olympia. Photos from those coming soon- though too be honest, they are not quite as charming as Nauplion. I have some nice people-photos. Being here is very beautiful, but some days I still miss home.

2 comments:

  1. lol thank you for consistently reading my blog, danny. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete